LAST UPDATE: AUG 29, 2021
- WHO IS THIS WEBSITE DESIGNED FOR
This website is designed to be used by individuals located within the United States of America, and of at least 18 years of age. If you are a user or visitor not matching that demographic, we politely ask you to cease use of this site immediately.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Our website collects information input by you as the user/visitor to include:
- Name (Contact Forms / Newsletter)
- Email Address (Contact Forms / Newsletter)
- Payment Information (through our third party donation partner Tithely)
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION & WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
The information which you provide on our website is used to help connect and communicate with you at your request such as through contact forms or through newsletter subscription forms. Our newsletter is managed by Mailchimp and more information can be found on them by visiting https://www.mailchimp.com.
The payment information you provide to send a donation to Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church is provided to our third-party partner ‘Tithely’ and more information can be found on them by visiting https://get.tithe.ly/.
We may also share your information with governmental agencies or others upon request to comply with legal requests. This includes but is not limited to court orders, search warrants, judicial proceedings, and/or subpoenas.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was obtained, and/or otherwise required by law.
- HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We strive to keep your information safe and secure. To do so, we utilize an SSL certificate on our website to keep the connection secure. Although we do make an effort to keep your information safe, please be advised that the internet is far from safe. We DO NOT and CAN NOT guarantee that your information provided is 100% secure. Providing any information on our website is at your own risk.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR INFORMATION
As a user/visitor to our website, you can request that any information we hold on you is provided to you within a reasonable time period. You may also request that any and all information we hold on you be deleted (outside of any legally required information to be held). To do so, please make your request in writing to the contact information listed below.
To opt out of our newsletter, please click unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS & UK RESIDENTS:
- Access to your information: You can contact us at the below-described contact info to access any information we may hold about you. Categories of personal information we collect and share are described in this Policy.
- Changes to your information: You may contact us at the below described contact info to update any information we may hold on you. However, at this time, we don’t offer user accounts. Therefore, the update-able information we have is minimal, if any.
- Deletion of your information: You may request at any time that your data is deleted from our records. To do so, please contact us at the below described contact info. Information we are required to keep by law might not be deleted to comply with legal obligations or disputes.
- Consent and revocation of consent (Opt-out of the sale of personal information): Users can exercise their right to “opt-out” of the sale of their data. Users are asked to consent to our cookies and data collection upon their arrival at our site. You may revoke that consent at any time by clicking ‘manage cookies’ on the bottom of the page, clicking ‘cookie settings,’ and then choosing to decline all cookies.
We make no guarantee or warranty to the condition or functionality of this website, its use, or that its availability will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You assume all risks associated with the usage of this website, including any risk to your computer damaged by any virus or file transmitted from this website or domain name. Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use or misuse of the information collected from this website.
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church does not endorse or represent any specific service or product connected to this website. This includes but is not limited to WordPress, SiteGround, Mailchimp, or Tithely.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy as necessary and new revisions will be posted at this same location. Updated versions of this policy will be posted with the revised date listed at the top of the policy and will be effective as of that date. It is your responsibility to check this policy for any updates and we encourage you to frequently check this page for any updates.
- HOW TO CONTACT US REGARDING THIS POLICY
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, you may contact us by mail, phone, or email. Our contact info is listed below:
Pastor Tom Unke
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
6520 N Dapple Gray Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89149